ACO Name and Location:
Accountable Care Medical Group of FL, Inc.
6355 NW 36th St, Suite 604, Virginia Gardens, FL 33166
ACO Primary Contact:
Ms. Chris Pertierra T: 786.427.1937 E-mail: Cpertierra@Acmgroupfl.com
|Addison Mizner Medical, LLC|
|Albert Humphrey, MD|
|Angel's Medical Company|
|Bertha Olazabal MD|
|Central Medical Group, P.A.|
|Carl I Mitchell MD, PA|
|Charles H. Raine, Jr., M.D.|
|Community Healthcare Services, Inc.|
|David L. Berndt, D.O., P.A.|
|Edwin Herrera, M.D.|
|Eugenio Menendez, D.O., P.A.|
|First Harbour Medical Centers, LLC|
|Florida Doctors Group Corp.|
|Francisco J. Mora, M.D., P.A.|
|Francisco Miranda, M.D. P.A.|
|Gilbert Leung, M.D., P.A.|
|Grace Medical Group, LLC|
|Gregory Singelton, M.D.|
|Grisel Mac Williams, M.D., P.A.|
|H & T Benazet, M.D., P.A.|
|Hammock Medical Center, Inc.|
|Integral Medicine Group Inc.|
|John Bancroft Hylton M.D. P.A.|
|John R. Parnell, M.D., P.A.|
|Jorge L. Barbeito M.D. P.A.|
|Jose David Suarez, M.D., P.A.|
|Josefina Lozano MD PLLC|
|Julian Marquez, M.D., P.A.|
|Juvenal E. Martinez, M.D., P.A.|
|Lawrence A. Adjei Apmc|
|Little Havana Activities & Nutrition Center|
|Manuel D. Gonzalez, MD PA|
|Manuel Perez-Espinosa MD PA|
|MCV Investment, INC.|
|Neal Green M D|
|Orangeburg Medical Associates, P.A.|
|Orlando Heart Specialists, P.A.|
|Palmetto Bay Medical Center, Inc.|
|Physicians Associates, P.A.|
|ProCare Health Center, Inc|
|Ramon M. Garcia-Septien M.D., P.A.|
|Ramses Vega, M.D., P.A.|
|Rios Medical Center, Inc.|
|Rogelio J. Zaldivar, M.D., P.A.|
|Ronald L. Johnson M.D.|
|Salah Amer M.D., PA|
|Santee Family Medical Center|
|South Dade Primary Care|
|Susan Fox, D.O., P.A.|
|T A Medical Group, Inc|
|Waldo Acebo, M.D., P.A.|
ACO Participants in joint venture with ACO professionals and Hositals:
No participants are involved in a joint venture between ACO professionals and Hospitals.
ACMG ACO Governing Body (Voting Members):
The ACMG Annual Shareholders’ Meeting was held on September 15th, 2016 . The following persons were elected Directors:
1. Chris Pertierra, Voting Member and Chair, ACO CEO
2. Jose David Suarez, MD, Voting Member, Jose David Suarez, MD PA
3. Ramon Leon, M.D. Voting Member, South Dade Primary Care
4. Gilbert Leung, M.D., Voting Member, Gilbert Leung, M.D., P.A.
5. Sandi Zeiger. Voting Member and CEO, Central Medical Group
6. Humberto Hernandez, M.D. Voting Member, Int. Med. Center
7. Jules Minkes, M.D. Voting Member, Palmetto Bay Medical Center, Inc.
8. Ramses Vega, M.D., Voting Member, Ramses Vega, M.D., P.A.
9. Eugenio Menendez, DO, Voting Member, Eugenio Menendez, DO, P.A.
10. Bertha Olazabal, M.D., Voting Member, Bertha Olazabal, M.D., P.A.
11. Renato Dominguez, M.D., Voting Member, Renato Dominguez, M.D., P.A.
12. Edwin Herrera, M.D. Voting Member, Edwin Herrera, M.D., P.A.
13. Hugo Benazet, M.D., Voting Member, H & T Benazet, M.D., P.A.
14. Josefina Lozano, M.D., Voting Member, Josephine Lozano, M.D., LLC
15. Mario Santana, Voting Member, Medicare Beneficiary Representative
Key Leadership Personnel:
1. ACO Executive: Mrs. Chris Pertierra
2. Medical Director: Dr. Jose David Suarez
3. Compliance Official: Mr. Manuel Lopez
4. Quality Assurance/Improvement Officer: Mr. Manuel Lopez
1. Executive and Budget: Ms. Chris Pertierra, Chair
2. Information Technology: Bruce Romanello, Chair
3. Member Services: Ms. Mayda Menendez, Chair
4. Medical Standards: Dr. Juvenal E. Martinez, M.D., Chair
5. Quality Management: Dr. Julian M. Marquez, M.D., Chair
6. Medical Care: Dr. Ramon Leon, M.D., Chair
7. Care Coordination: Dr. Grisel Mac Williams, M.D., Chair
Identification of the types of ACO Participants or Combinations of Participants in the ACO Composition:
1. We are a network of individual practices of ACO professionals.
Amount of Shared Savings/Losses:
MSSP ACO Participation Waiver Disclosure
The Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has provided waivers of certain federal fraud and abuse laws that may otherwise limit innovations by ACO’s participating in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (“MSSP”). In accordance with the ACO Participation Waivers set forth in 76 Fed. Reg. 67992 (Nov. 2, 2011), Accountable Care Medical Group of Florida, Inc. (“ACMG”) seeks waiver protection for the arrangement described below:
ACMG’s governing body made a bona fide determination that the arrangement between ACMG, its Participants and Independent Living Systems are reasonably related to the purposes of the MMSP. As part of its efforts to: (1) promote better care for individuals; (2) promote better health for populations; and (3) lower growth expenditures, ACMG is instituting its post-acute care (“PAC”) program. ACMG’s PAC program is facilitating a collaborative relationship between patients, PCPs and PAC Providers, in conjunction with the network management services of CHCTS, a company with a successful history of coordinating care among PAC Providers. By identifying patients being discharged from an acute care setting, creating a patient-centered care plan and coordinating the patients’ care, ACMG will reduce the total costs of care while improving overall health. As ACMG implements the program across its ACO beneficiary population, ACMG will promote the better health of populations and lower growth expenditures. (76 Fed. Reg. at 68000 and 68002).
6355 NW 36th St. Suite 604
Virginia Gardens, FL 33166